These questions have left even experienced developers stumped.
- What is prototypical inheritance and how useful is it?
- What is event bubbling and how is it different to event capturing?
- How does event delegation improve code on sites with lots of interactive elements?
- What are closures and how can they be useful in organizing code?
- What does ‘use strict’ mean at the top of a block of code?
- What is the difference between an arrow function and a regular function?
- Where should you use the ‘let’ and ‘const’ keywords instead of ‘var’?
- What is functional programming and how is it different?
- How can you use JS to improve the performance of the website?
Practice makes you perfect.
Hope you like this, please share your feedback!
I highly recommend buying this course.
Here is the link if someone is interested.
You can follow me for more killer content on Twitter
If you need 1–1 mentorship on any issue about coding career or life or fitness as a coder then you can book a 60–90min time slot with me.
Check out my website for more info about how it works.
If you liked my recommendations, then I encourage you to sign up for my weekly newsletter
Every Friday, I share a “2-1-1” newsletter with 2 tips on coding from my exp, 1 life relationship tip from my experience & 1 fitness tip.
Sign up below 👇