These questions have left even experienced developers stumped.
- What is prototypical inheritance and how useful is it?
- What is event bubbling and how is it different to event capturing?
- How does event delegation improve code on sites with lots of interactive elements?
- What are closures and how can they be useful in organizing code?
- What does ‘use strict’ mean at the top of a block of code?
- What is the difference between an arrow function and a regular function?
- Where should you use the ‘let’ and ‘const’ keywords instead of ‘var’?
- What is functional programming and how is it different?
- How can you use JS to improve the performance of the website?
Practice makes you perfect.
Hope you like this, please share your feedback!
I highly recommend buying this course.
Here is the link if someone is interested.
You can follow me for more killer content on Twitter
If you liked my recommendations, then I encourage you to sign up for my weekly newsletter
Sign up below 👇
Jack of all trades, master of my life.