Hey! I’m Ankur Tyagi
An enthusiastic software engineer shaping the future of software development.
I develop web applications, coach budding developers, and create content for the web.
Check out my Twitter for programming and career-related tweets.
Get My Prime Guide for Next-Gen Developers eBook
A step-by-step guide to growing as a competent software developer.
The eBook has helped 50+ aspiring developers shape their careers.
I write about programming, mindset, and career.
A newsletter about coding, life, and fitness.
How My Work will Benefit You
I explore through my work, “How can I help people to live better?”
I explore great ideas and make them actionable.
- How to become a better developer
- How to add good choices in life & subtract bad choices
- How to accomplish a fit body with the help of science
- How to win people & make good professional relationships
- How to achieve awesome results in your next tech interview
- How to effectively utilize your time (Time is allocation first money later)
Subscribe to My Email List
Career Transformation 1-on-1 mentorship
- You buy 1-1 career mentorship call
- You will get one document with a set of questions for further instructions
- What is your expectation from this mentorship program (please put details as much as you can, this is the most important point for both of us)?
- You fill & email me back, your key details like what you want to discuss, preferred time to contact, any medical issues etc.
- I will email you within 24 hours at your preferred time
- I understand your goals, set expectations about how this will work
- I evaluate and prepare the best plan for you
- You get results, yay!!
Recent Blog Posts
- 7 Powerful hacks for skyrocketing your career in 2022.
- Complete guide about Mergify and the gain it represents.
- How to get promoted and get ahead as a developer.
- Build a Secure E-Commerce App with SuperTokens and Hasura GraphQL
- Working at SuperTokens as a Developer Advocate
- The most valuable non-technical skills of 2022.
- How To Add Authentication & Secure HarperDB APIs Using SuperTokens in Your React App